Home Contact Us


  • Parental Alienation Posted on by .

    Parental Alienation does happen.  It can happen to either Mom or Dad. Unfortunately, when parents separate whether married or not and minor children are involved sometimes one parent will act in a way that is not best for the child.  Sometimes, that parent will do things that will in fact constitute parental alienation.  With that


  • Department of Revenue (DOR) Child Support Cases Posted on by .

    Have you been served with a Department of Revenue (DOR) Child Support Case? If so, contact the Orlando Child Support Attorneys Anderson & Ferrin, Attorneys at Law, P.A. to help you.  DOR cases can be tricky for those not familiar with them.  There are several different types of DOR cases.  You can have received an